There is nothing I love more than a perfectly put together candy table. Whether it be for a birthday party, wedding, or holiday party your guests are going to be making multiple trips up to the confectionary wonderland. Here are a few helpful hints on how to build a jaw dropping candy display:
- Color- Stick to a color theme, choose two or three colors and get all the candy in the corresponding colors.
- Candy Jars- Containers are key, think outside of the box, try going to thrift stores to find vintage candy jars or different ways to display the candy.
- Volume and Height- Make sure to elevate some of the candy jars it will give your display some depth and will make it eye-catching.
Here are a few that got it right!
Here are some other great articles on candy tables:
- Tips on creating a gorgeous candy buffet (premierbridesperfectdress.com)
- Sugar Shout Out: Design Your Own Delicious Candy Buffet! (fabsugar.com)